The OLW Boosters organization is a group of interested OLW school parents and/or parishioners who work to improve the function and enhance the quality of the athletic and athletic-related activities of the school for the benefit of the students, the school and the parish community. It is a separate entity distinct from the OLW School. Its purposes include:
- Funding and otherwise encouraging all athletic and athletic-related activities as the Board may approve and sponsor from time to time.
- Recruiting and supervising qualified coaches for approved and sponsored athletic and athletic-related programs.
- Promoting good sportsmanship, a sense of responsibility and Christian values on the part of the student participants, coaches and spectators.
- Fostering public awareness for all the Club’s programs.
- Determining and enforcing all rules and policies related to student participation in athletic and athletic-related activities.
- Determining and managing all administrative activities related to the efficient scheduling and execution of all athletic and athletic-related activities for students.
All parents are encouraged to participate on the Booster Board, in support positions, or in coaching spots. The Board meets once a month from August through June. Our meeting times and locations, as well as all open positions, are communicated through Monday Memos.
Athletic Director – Jim Frugo – email@example.com
President – Kevin Dolsen
Treasurer – Bill Plummer
Secretary – Sue Finucane
Girls’ VP – Jeanine Andriano
Boys’ VP – Bonnie Weber
Cheerleading VP – Candie Schwaner
5th Grade Athletics VP – Dan Reidy
Parent Liaison – Sue Finucane
For information on the OLW athletic programs sponsored by Boosters please visit the Athletics page.