What’s Going on at OLW
- Here are a few websites recommended by our teachers: https://www.storylineonline.net/books/catching-the-moon-the-story-of-a-young-girls-baseball-dream/ https://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/museums-galleries/museums-with-virtual-tours?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article http://switcheroo.zoo.com/ https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/ https://www.funbrain.com/ Additionally, the Arlington Heights Memorial Library …Read More »
- A Night for the Blue and White Annual Gala March 7, 2020 – Save the Date and Join Us To …Read More »
- Our Lady of the Wayside School is looking for school families and parishioners who want to serve by being part …Read More »
- UPDATE from State Tournament on January 18, when three OLW Robotics Teams competed at the State level FLL tournament at …Read More »
- CANCELLED March 31, from 4-8:00pm at Panera: Wednesday, April 15 Chipotle in Rolling Meadows from 4-8pm – they will donate …Read More »
OLW School AHFollow3,085398
Our Lady of the Wayside Catholic School is a 2015 Blue Ribbon School serving preschool through 8th grade students in the NW suburbs of Chicago.
Today's school pledge and prayer. When we are in the classrooms, we do this over the PA system everyday. #fosteringfaith #prayingtogether
Hey OLW Student Council. Millie, the bear is at my window! @olwschoolAH
OLW PK4's first day on Zoom. So great to see everyone!!
Our curriculum coordinator, Mrs. Hoeper, Principal Wood and @mrmartinoOLW, teacher and tech coordinator, collaborated with teachers over 'spring break' to enhance the e-learning experience. Thank you all for your dedication - our students are stronger because of you.
Excited to see my students tomorrow for our first Zoom class! The entire school is looking forward to this new step one-learning.
Many #ArlingtonHeightsIL restaurants, bakeries & sweet shops are offering curbside service. If you can, place an order & support our #local #food businesses. Here’s a list provided @arlhtschamber: https://t.co/f53YLknvOo
We made the paper! via @dailyherald
Our Lady of the Wayside teachers hold drive-by parade for students
Teachers at Our Lady of the Wayside School drove up and down the streets of Arlington Heights this week to show their kindergarten students just how m...
UPDATE: Please keep your items. All library materials with March and April due dates are now due May 1. Even more time to finish that great book you're reading. So, what are you reading, Arlington Heights? We'd love to hear from you.
(2/2) Thank you to FSA & the school community for several years of focused fundraising that allowed OLW to invest in technology resources. From iPads to teacher apps like Seesaw, we are able to continue with our mission of enriching minds during this classroom break. #elearning
Throwback Thursday, 1997 and 2016. We could never do e-learning with those big things. We are fortunate to have 1:1 iPads in the middle school so students can continue their academics during this classroom break. 5th gr also has iPads home right now. (1/2)
Common HLC Qs:
🤔 Students can't log in!
🤔 Student's can't see activities!
Home Learning Codes are for signing into the CLASS app! Many students are trying to sign into the Family app, which will not work.
Do you have other questions? Get answers: https://t.co/5LEhv8K4OV
Our theme song for the year - enjoy it!
Let us stay united. I invite all Christians to direct their voices together toward Heaven, reciting the Our Father tomorrow, 25 March, at noon. #PrayTogether #PrayForTheWorld
Step 1 – inquire
Our focus is to provide your child with a superior education, in a safe and secure nurturing environment.
Step 2 – Tour
A personal tour is the best way to experience Our Lady of the Wayside School. We invite you to visit us, meet our teachers and learn more about our academics and programs.
Step 3 – Apply
Once you’ve learned about Our Lady of the Wayside School, it’s time for us to learn more about you.